The safety of our Farofeiros
Farofa is committed to the safety of our community and to provide a safe work environment to our team.
- All team members at Farofa are screened for Covid-19 symptoms daily;
- Working stations are thoroughly sanitized everyday before and after shifts;
- Regular hand washing of all team members is performed throughout the work day;
- Everybody on our team wears masks at all times.
At Farofa Foods, food safety is paramount. Here are the steps we take to make sure our products are always fresh and safe for consumption:
- All of our team members have a valid food safety certification;
- Our facilities and procedures are inspected and approved by health authorities;
- We control cooking temperatures to meet safety standards;
- Our products are packaged in vacuum sealed bags that prevents bacteria growth and keeps it fresh;
- We deliver your orders in a temperature resistant package to make sure it gets to you exactly as it left our facility.
Our meals are prepared in a kitchen whose environment may contain dairy, soy, eggs, shellfish, fish, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, mustard, sesame, and sulfites. Though best practices are used when preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur.